viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013


Hello classmates!

How are you?!

I hope all right! Today I would like speak about ecology. I think that is a subject very important today because we live in a very pollutioned world! I afraid that all the things that we eat are a little dangerous!! The air that we respire is very contaminated! The Mobil telephone and some elements created by the new technologies emitted unhealthy radiations!   The plastic and a lot of materials are very toxic!  So… I think that the ecology is a problem more important that we suppose. I consider that we have a great responsibility in our hands. We must worry for the future of the trash, for example. We must divide the garbage for its recycling. I don’t understand the people that use the car to travel just a few distance! I think that we must walk or use the bike for traveling!  The chemical products are very prejudicial for our health so, I considered that we must prefer buy unpacked and natural foodstuffs.  I think that this ideas help to reduce our carbon footprint. I must say that I am very concerned about ecology, because I think that the world is agonizing and I see that any authority is really worried about this great problem of the humanity!

So… dear guys! We must concerned about our behaviors because the future depends a little of us!

I send you a great hug!

See you soon!

Karina. ;)

3 comentarios:

  1. I think you're right, we must be concern about ecology. I feel angry when someone throws his garbage in the floor, or says "whatever" when the topic emerge >:(

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's sad to see that some people just don't care at all, or they think this is a second-class matter. As you said, it's more important than people think.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you that is not only about our habits, but the big corporations who exploit the nature and give us toxic products that we can't recycle. See you next week!

    ResponderEliminar