viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013


Hello classmates!!!

How are you? I hope all right.

Today I would speak about Youtube. I visit often this page. I have a lot of friends who share weblinks of Youtube in a very good page of Facebook  called Operoteca. Thanks to Operoteca I have learned a lot of opera. Its administrator is a Costa Rican/Croatian very cultivate. He calls Dino. He is a good friend who knows a lot of art in general! And he share videos about the last performances and the best singers of our times. I know in this page a lot of my favorite singers. And me and my friends post our most beloved Youtube videos in Operoteca. I meet one of my favorite baritones, Simon Keenlyside, for example. Dino presents me a very good video of Simon Keenlyside on his performance in the opera Hamlet by Ambroise Thomas. Keenlyside sings as Hamlet, he make really a performance of body art! In this version of Hamlet, the great  French soprano Natalie Dessay sings as Ofelia but… Ofelia don’t  drown in this case, she slit one’s writs while she sings her famous aria!  I remember that it was a very moving scene!! I discovered this opera thanks to Youtube. In another occasion, my friend Dino speak about a great Russian soprano called Maria Guleghina. She is a great singer!! When  I listened to her I knew that she will became one of my favorite sopranos. She has a dramatic strength very very moving!! Dino presents me my favorite version of Macbeth by Verdi with Guleghina and Lucic too. So… I think that Youtube is a very good tool to learn about a lot of differents topics and that is not only a link for watch humorous situations.

Greetings, Karina.


See you soon!

1 comentario:

  1. Blood, red, white and black...shakespeare musical mmm you kill me ;) kisses!

    ResponderEliminar