viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013


Hello guys!

How are you?! I hope all right!

Today I would write about the food… I don’t know really which is my favourite food.  I am not vegetarian but I don’t like so much eat meat. I am a little fed up with the meat and I don’t eat pork. I like some kind of fish… I love some salads, some soups and the salmon and the albacore. I like the Italian food, specially the lasagne, the ravioli, the gnocchi and the fettuccini and some plates of the Spanish cuisine as the paella and some speciality of French cuisine too. I never eat fast food! I hate it because that is very dangerous and I don’t like it fat-flavoured!!! I think that is disgusting! The meat with McDonald’s produce its hamburgers, for example, is a true poison for our health!  I think that I am very tired from the unhealthy food… I don’t like eat potato chips any more in my life! I discovered that I don’t like the fried food because I think that we live in a world so pollutioned that we mustn’t contaminate more our organism. But, I must recognize that I love the Coca-Cola! It’s absolutely wonderful! I like drink dark bear and I love the wine too! Specially, the rosé wine and the red wine… In occasions, when the weather is warm, I like to make fruit juice and by the nights, just before sleep, I love drink water.

Well, my friends…  see you soon!

I send you a great hug!!

Greetings, Karina!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love natural fruit juice! It's the best for this weather.
    I hope you're doing okay!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have reason...the fast food is poison...Karinaaaa, I love salmon, also rose, red wine and the dark beer..some time you have to know my home, honestly I would like to cook with you..that would be fun, after of watching a symphony concert, I would like to share a dark beer with you too ;)

    ResponderEliminar