viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

Hy guys!
How are you?!
I hope all right!
Today our teacher would that we speak about the animé.
Really, I don’t like so much the anime, so I don’t know a lot about this subject... but I remember that when I was child, I like a lot a cartoon called Candy... I was very very young and I can’t remember very well its story but I can remember a blond teenager that traveled whit a little dog around the world. This maiden has not father but she was always happy... I remember that she has a rich friend, another blond maiden who has suffered an accident. Candy singed a song that all my classemates singed too! I can remember another cartoon but I can’t remember its name... This cartoon was starring by a little maiden who searched a flower of seven colors... she has a dog too... I don’t know... This cartoon were very old now and I was very little. Today, they are a lot of cartoons that I don’t know... My brother loves Dragon Ball Z but I don’t like it!
I hope you can’t help me with the name of the cartoon of the maiden who search the flower! Haha!!

A hug!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Candy!!! I knew it :) mmm that anime is so freak, she had a lot of problem, she happened for all XD Totally tragedy, but it was funny..and her voice too...I like it, The Candy's life is a bit perverse. kisses Karina, See you ;)

    ResponderEliminar