sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013


Hello guys!
How are you? I hope all right!
Today I will speak about a country I would like visit. 
I would like travel to Austria. I love the Austrian culture!! My favorite writers are Austrian like Thomas Bernhard, Karl Krauss, Hugo von Hoffmannsthal,  the great Stefan Zweig and my most prefered ‘Schrifftstellerin’ Elfriede Jelinek! I would like to meet her one day, because she’s musician too, I love her books and i would like to know the places in which characters live, like the Hotel Sacher Café, the Wienerwald, the forest of Vienna!! I love the hight culture of this country and all its past. In this country was born Mozart and my beloved Franz Schubert too! There are in Vienna a lot of beautiful parks (like the famous Prater) and great monuments. Its a dream for mee to know one day the Burgtheater and the Opera of Vienna, the Staatsoper. In Vienna was born a lot of the most important painters of the last century like Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka, Richard Gerstl and one of my favorite painters, Egon Schiele!... I imagine that Vienna is a good place to live in because is a very beautiful country and I like its language too, because I love the German!
Well, I think that today I have speak about a dream. I hope one day to travel to Austria!

A hug and good wishes, Karina! ;)

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mmm I intuited it, you would choose some country from those places ;)
    I know that is possible, you are smart and always you get what you want. Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what would happen if we travel together? it is cheaper than travel alone!
    kisses karina

    ResponderEliminar