viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Hello guys!!
How are you?!
I hope all right!
Today I will speak about an exhibition that I would like visit. I didn’t know this artist... I knew him thanks a friend who works in a museum. The artist name is Georges Rousse and he is french. I’m very interested on his work because he created a new dimension on the reality. Usually, he plays with the perspective of the architecture. In french this technic is called trompe l’oeil because the spectator eyes see a false reality. Georges Rousse has knowledges about Medicine, Mathematics, Architecture and Photography so I think that this mix of different disciplines contribute to create a very particular vision of the art.  His work plays with the capacities of the human eye. I think that Geourges Rousse destroits the sentence see to believe, because we can’t see the reality behind the fiction. This is a triomph of the imagination and the illusion!
I think that is very interesting his artistic proposal. Georges Rousse creates amazing effects with light, fire, binding materials, organic elements and others. He has worked in a lot of different countries and this year he has work in Santiago of Chile. In the MAC of Parque Forestal museum, we can see the exhibition of Georges Rousse and I would like to visit it!
Greetings!!!
Karina! ;)


1 comentario:

  1. Very interesting, I will go, surely...(but, I don't know if the exhibition is still..) jejeje. Kisses, I see you!

    ResponderEliminar